Pain During Intercourse
Pain during intercourse is, more than often, referred to as dyspareunia. Experiencing pain during intercourse can affect the sexual relationship between you and your partner. Along with physically painful sex, it can also have negative impacts on your emotions. In such cases, you should immediately see sexologists in Bhopal in order to get the right treatment at the right time.
What Causes Pain During Intercourse in Women?
In large number of cases, lack of vaginal lubrication results in pain in women during intercourse. Being relaxed, increasing the time of foreplay, making use of some kind of lubrications are some of the many things that can help you escape pain during intercourse.
Following are some of the many reasons that may result in pain in women during intercourse. Let us have a look at them in brief:
- Vaginismus: Involuntary spasm in the muscles of vagina due to fear of being hurt is often known as vaginismus. It can result in pain during intercourse.
- Vaginal Infection: Infections in vagina, yeast infections, bacterial infections, and so forth, can also create pain in women during intercourse.
- Problems with the uterus: Such issues may incorporate fibroids that can result in deep intercourse pain.
- Menopause: Menopause can make a woman’s vagina dry resulting in pain during intercourse.
- STD: STD stands for sexually transmitted diseases, which may incorporate genital warts, herpes sores, or other STDs.
- Having intercourse too early after a surgery or child birth can also result in pain in women during intercourse
How Can Painful Sex In Women Be Treated?
In some of the cases of pain during intercourse does not require a woman to undergo for any medical treatments. For instance, you should wait to have sex for at least 6 weeks after child birth in order to avoid pain during intercourse. You can also make use of some water based lubricants if your find your partner’s vagina dry. If none of the self-help techniques helps you get rid of pain during intercourse, know that it is time for you to see a sexologist in Bhopal.